International Conference on Integrated Proteomics: Application in food, Nutrition & Health, NIPGR, New Delhi,
November 20-22, 2023
Stall Tariff Inclusion - (a) 2 tables, 2 chairs and 4 spot lights for 4mtr x 3mtr stall; and (b) 1 table, 2 chairs and 3 spot light for 3mtr x 2mtr stall; 1 power point (5 amp), 1 waste paper basket, stall fascia. Bare space will be offered with standard electricity power and anything extra will be charged as per actual requirement.
- Handover of stalls to Exhibitors : November 19, 2023, 14:00 hrs.
- Date of formal opening of Exhibition : November 20, 2023, 11:00 hrs. (TBC)
- Exhibition Days : November 20 - 22, 2023 Monday morning until Wednesday noon
- Dismantling : November 22, 2023, Wednesday Noon
Height: The maximum height for standard built-up stall 2.50 meters (8 feet).
Exhibitors will have their company name and logo featured on their fascia in English as received from the Exhibiting Company.
- 210 – 230 Volts, single phase
- In each stand, power plug points will be provided as per the type of stand booked / allotted. Only 3 pin sockets 5 amps can be used as a source of power. Additional power supply if needed could be ordered through the Exhibition Organizer on email.
- The Exhibition Committee reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan or any part thereof at any time.
- No workman will be allowed at the exhibition site after 08:00 hrs on November 20, 2023. However, for any assistance on fittings and electrical equipment, the exhibitor is welcome to contact the Organiser.
- Exhibitors undertake to observe the timetable designated for completion of their display before the exhibition opening and dismantling at the close of the exhibition. No display may be dismantled or packing started before the designated hour. It is the exhibitor's responsibility to pack and remove or consign for shipment all items of value prior to leaving their exhibit unattended, otherwise the Organiser will arrange for their removal at the exhibitor's risk and expenses.
- Advertising panels and display are not permitted outside the exhibition areas allotted to exhibitors, unless otherwise have been agreed with the Organizers.
- Only registered exhibitors are entitled to free access to exhibit areas and one pack of conference material. Only registered exhibitors will be entitled to have tea/coffee and lunch during the conference.
- Space will be assigned on first come first serve basis.
- All exhibits are subject to the approval of the Organising Committee.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the venue and date of exhibition in case of unavoidable circumstances.